Dude! I am totally feelin’ the love!! Obi-Mom Kenobi tagged me……YEAH!!!
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question. (I haven’t changed any questions.)
B) Tag 8 people to answer the questions.
1. How many songs are on your iPod?
Right this minute….57.
2. What music would you want played at your funeral?
I don’t want to have a funeral. I want to be dumped at the Body Farm, Donated to Science….and if all else fails….cremated.
3. What magazines do you have subscriptions to?
Family Fun. Which will be running out soon enough.
4. What is your favorite scent?
Oh, geez….so many things smell good….Just like a Lay’s Chip…I can’t just pick one!!
5. If you had a million dollars that you could only spend on yourself, what would you do with it?
I would travel all over…..starting with SF, CA.
6. What is your theme song?
I never thought about having a theme song. Can any friends suggest one?
7. Do you trust easily?
No. I trust slowly, but deeply.
8. Do you generally think before you act, or act before you think?
A little of both. I tend to overthink the big stuff and act without thinking about little stuff.
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Not really. I am actually doing better in the “happiness” department.
10. Do you have a good body-image?
Yes and No. There are MANY things that I don’t like – – but, I know that I have the power to change them – – so I am moving in that direction. I don’t think I am completely unattractive.
11. Is being tagged fun?
It’s nice to know that there are people who read my blog more than once, but I have to copy boremetotears and Obi-Mom’s answer to this one: “I think I like reading other people’s responses more than writing my own.”
12. How do you spend your social networking (Facebook, etc.) time?
I’m on MySpace. It’s good, for now.
13. What have you been seriously addicted to lately?
LMAO….internet, sugar, sweet tea……
14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
I really like Obi-Mom’s views on a lot of stuff. She will clearly see that we are similar in some areas, because her answers were the very same as mine!! 🙂
15. What’s the last song that got stuck in your head?
Oh, geez…I don’t remember when a song was last stuck in my head….but, I am willing to bet it was something AWFUL…no “cool” songs EVER get stuck in my head.
16. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
Hmmmmm…..I am really lucky, ’cause I like all my casual clothes. I guess I would have to say my underwear, ’cause all of my other clothes I can get at Wal-Mart, Thrift Stores, Garage Sales, other “dollar” kinds of stores…..but, my undies….I get those in the BIG city (more than an hour and a half away. 😉
17. Do you think Rice Krispies are yummy?
Yes, I love them…..but, haven’t had them in SOOOO long!!!
18. What would you do if you see saw $100 lying on the ground?
If I knew who lost it, I’d return it; otherwise it’s go to paying some bill…as does just about every extra penny that comes into contact with my hot little hands.
19. What items could you not go without during the day?
Right now, the internet, sugar and sweet tea….but, that is all about to change!!!!
20. What should you be doing right now?
Probably anything but this…..but, heck, it was fun!! 🙂 Thanks Obi-Mom Kanobi!!!
There are a lot of people who don’t “like” to be tagged….so, if you thought this was cool…and you wanna do it….consider yourself tagged…don’t forget to let me know, so I can read your answers!! 🙂
Read Full Post »